Steps to Follow
- Click on the link to – https://play.google.com/console/signup to start the Process.
- Enter the Credentials to log in to the Google developer account.
- After login, the User will redirect to Play Console Dashboard.
- Now click on Users and Permissions to the left side menu
- Click on the Users and Permission Sub menu, the system will direct you to a new screen Users and Permissions
- Click on the Button “Invite New User”.
- Step 1. Enter the email address as “email@example.com“.
- Step 2. Find Permissions section in the same Webpage
- Step 3. Under Permissions Section select Account Permissions Tab
- Step 4. Now select Admin (all permissions)Checkbox under Account Permission Tab
- Step 5. Click on the Invite User button at the bottom-right of the webpage.
- Pop Up Message will display asking for the Confirmation to Send Invitation as shown on the Screen short Below.
- Click on the Button ” Send Invite” to Complete the Process